Does your company need a Managed Services Partner?
Ask yourself these IT Management Reality Questions:
- Are management of computer systems (IT) NOT our business model?
- Is IT management costing our company valuable time, money and resources?
- Are unpredictable failures and downtimes hindering our business processes?
- Is the potential loss of critical company data a primary concern?
- Are we are unsure how to grow our business using computer systems?
- Is hiring IT staff not within our budget scope?
If you answered yes to any of these questions or other IT issues are negatively impacting your business, please let us help. With more than 50 years of combined IT experience we can help you solve your computer problems, show you how to reduce costs and make IT work for you!
Fore A Partners Managed Service offerings can help in the following ways:
- Proactive monitoring of all application (and OS?) level criteria
- Proactive review of all event log entries for errors and/or unusual activity
- Produce trending reports on volume and performance statistics
- Documentation of key processes to standardize service delivery
- Additional Managed IT Services such as Backups, Monitoring, Hosted Exchange, Asset Management & LIVE Help Desk
- Monitoring and management of hosted solutions
- First or Second line support/help desk contact for software-related issues
- 24/7 Remote Help Desk, Phone, and On-Site IT
- Problem root cause analysis and reporting
- Liaison to vendor software provider (for existing client software) for issue tracking and resolution as client agent
- Robust regular reporting of KPI data to validate SLA adherence
- Issue tracking to ensure all issues are resolved within the SLA period
- Review backup effectiveness and success, and validate integrity of periodic backups
- Network, Server, & Desktop Configuration and Set Up
- Email, Spyware, Data, and Virus Protection
- 24 x 7 active monitoring of critical systems using client or J2 monitoring platform
- Infrastructure support (Exchange, AD, SQL, IIS, Linux, UNIX, etc.) for critical software platforms
- Provide design/architectural guidance around client business needs
- Critical hardware support and monitoring
- IT Consulting & One-Time Projects Such as Data Migration
- Hosted Cloud services ranging from public cloud to private cloud using dedicated hardware or cloud solutions such as Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS